9 small plots, 9 great Burgundy terroir wines vinified by Albert Bichot
With the same principle as the Hospices de Beaune wines, Albert Bichot sells en primeur (as futures) several Burgundy wines. They are sold direct, exclusively on our online store.
- Rare wines: these 9 wines come from very small plots (between 1/3 and 1/2 an hectare) on excellent selected terroirs in Côte Chalonnaise, Côte de Beaune et Côte de Nuits.
- Diversity of style and prices: 3 white wines and 6 red wines sold between 24 and 113 € per bottle (excluding shipping) : Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru, Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru Les Sentiers, Gevrey-Chambertin, Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er Cru, Savigny, Givry, Meursault and Montagny 1er Cru.
- Savoir-faire: these wines are currently being aged in our cellars after vinification with exactly the same care during ageing as all Albert Bichot wines.
- Availability: wines from the 2019 vintage can be purchased until the end of November 2020. Wines from the 2020 vintage can be purchased until November 2021. But please remember that quantities are limited so early purchase is recommended!
- How to buy: deposit of 80% at order stage. Remaining 20% and shipping costs to pay in January Year +2, a few months before shipping (September 2021 for wines from the 2019 vintage, September 2022 for the 2020 vintage)