This Cuvée is composed from the following plot:
Total area : 1,74 ha
Superficie exploitée : 1,74 ha
Story of the cuvée
This magnificent plot of Grand Cru vineyard was donated by Jean Collignon in 1976, and named in memory of his mother. The vines lie at the heart of the hillside, on the same contours as its immediate neighbour, Chambertin Clos de Bèze.
Terroirs & description
More than two thirds of this Cuvée come from vines planted in 1947. This no doubt contributes significantly to the remarkable fruit density and structure of the wine, to its silky tannins and to its length of aftertaste, which are consistently exceptional.