Albert Bichot allows those looking for excellence to buy en primeur 8 great Burgundy wines.
Vintages : 2016 currently available and until end of November 2017. The 2017 vintage will be available in September 2017.
Those 8 wines are only available direct from us to you.
We vinified the 2016 vintage back in September 2016 and the wines are currently being aged in our cellars. It will be shipped in June 2018. Minimum quantity : 6 bottles per wine only.
- Those 8 wines come from tiny plots of vines (around half an hectare) from Albert Bichot’s own estate on excellent terroirs in Côte Chalonnaise, Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits.
- You can buy 3 white wines (Meursault Clos de Magny, Saint-Aubin 1er Cru, Montagny 1er Cru) and 5 red wines (Savigny, Givry 1er Cru Champ la Dame, Gevrey Chambertin Clos Prieur, Chambolle Musigny 1er Cru Les Sentiers, Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru Les Rouges du Dessus). Discover them by clicking on their labels below.
- Transform your purchase in bigger size bottles of Magnums or Jeroboams (as an option, from 24 bottles of the same wine). We can also ship in wooden cases.
Option 1 : buy online here
- Pay a deposit of 80% at the order stage.
- VAT + shipping to be paid in January 2018, with the additional extra options (magnums, jeroboams, wooden case)
- Shipping will take place in June 2018. You can also come and collect your wine in Beaune
- Minimum order : 1 case of 6 bottles. No maximum!