Yes, I am interested in buying a full barrel (288 bottles)
at the next Hospices de Beaune auction in November
Jean-David Camus will contact you very quickly.
Expert and #1 Hospices buyer Albert Bichot offers wine lovers and corporate buyers a tailor-made service to buy a barrel at the auction.
Before the auction: we recommend you THE right Hospices wine within the 50 on auction
During the auction: benefit from our position as #1 buyer to secure your wine in the best conditions
Outstanding ageing expertise of the wine in our cellar for 12 to 18 months. You are welcome to taste it during this key stage and live an outstanding behind the scenes moment.
Put your name as a buyer on the Hospices label. Convert your 288 bottles in magnums or jeroboams
Purchase superb wines from sought-after terroirs
- Since 2009, hundreds of consumers have trusted us to purchase superb wines from sought-after terroirs (Beaune, Pommard 1er Cru, Corton Grand Cru, etc.)
The best price
Best possible price with no middleman
- On hospices-beaune.com, you can buy en primeur (as futures) and direct with Albert Bichot, without any middleman. This guarantees the best possible price for these rare and fine wines that will get more valuable year after year.
A tailor-made gift
Remember this special year for ever with a superb wine.
- Add your name as a buyer on the label for a 100% tailor-made gift.
We try to meet all your expectations.
- This is not a faint word, but a strong engagement we take. Jean-David Camus is at your side for all the stages of your project.
- We carefully follow all the stages of the vintage. Between harvest and auction, we will taste each wine at least 5 different times. Discover our know-how.
- Albert Bichot bought at the Hospices auction in 1876 for the first time. For the last 15 years, we have been the #1 buyer with an average of 100 barrels within 30 different cuvées (wines). We really know each wine from the inside.
L'ABUS D'ALCOOL EST DANGEREUX POUR LA SANTÉ. CONSOMMER NOS VINS DE BOURGOGNE DES HOSPICES DE BEAUNE AVEC MODÉRATION.